Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Since Then..

The last few months have flown by. All my friends said it would happen. "Once you have a baby..." (I have to admit, shamelessly though, that until I did have a baby, I swore I was going to slap the very next person that said that to me) But now I understand. Maybe it's all those sleepless nights, maybe that we're always gone somewhere, but it's true, our little baby girl is almost 7 months old and I wonder where the time has gone. Even though I've taken some 300+ photos(not exaggerating) I still feel like I've missed so much. Since I waited so long to have Kierstin, my life is pretty much all about her right now, so I don't have much to record or talk about. So suffer through this y'all (I do live in Arkansas now) here are more pics of my little squirt.



Halloween - Anne Geddes pumpkin - With her cousins, Josh and Olivia- Christmas at Steal Your Dollar City-Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Moments

1st Moments
We are family

I think she was trying to give kisses back to me